I love teaching Reiki Classes! I have been doing so since 2011 and I very much enjoy each group that assembles. Each class has its own unique vibe and focus and I am so happy I can accommodate different interests.
Olga offers all levels of Reiki training. Reiki classes are regularly scheduled and are also available per request. All classes are small size, no more than 3-4 people, so it’s easy to have your very own class.
“I have felt safe and cared for when coming to class. I have overcome my agoraphobic tendencies at least as far as coming to class. Learning Reiki has also given me more of a sense of control and empowerment in my life”.
– Claudia T.
Why Choose Reiki Classes?
- Releases tension and stress and provides deep relaxation
- Increases energy and sense of well being
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps with the side effects of medications
- Eases depression and connects to more positive outlook on life
- Supports immune system
- Helps relieve pain
- Aids better, more restful sleep
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional healing
“This Reiki class has been a truly wonderful gift and a very rewarding experience for me. Olga is a very gifted, spiritual and amazing Reiki Master.”
– Doreen B.
Reiki 1 is focused on helping you heal yourself, but you will also learn how to offer Reiki to family and friends and use it in every day situations. This is a place to start on your Reiki journey. No previous experience is necessary and this is a great class to take even if you just want to learn more about meditation, mindfulness, and energy healing.
This class is taught over four weekly Reiki classes. Each class is 90 minutes long.
In Reiki 1 class
- You will gain ability to practice Reiki on yourself and others
- Learn history of Reiki
- Learn about theoretical and practical applications of energy healing
- Practice simple meditative techniques
- Workbook binder with Reiki I materials to take home is included
- Journal is provided
Reiki 1 Schedule for 2018
- Starting on Monday, January 8 at 6:00 pm (1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29) Register
- Starting on Saturday, January 6 at 10:00 am in Wenham (1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27) Register
“This class was worth more than years of psychoanalysis. Powerful yet soothing. Added considerably to my whole spiritual being. Namaste!”
– Barbara M.
Reiki 2 is a more in-depth training. You learn about special symbols that are used in Reiki and their purposes. You learn how to channel more energy, how to balance your emotions, and how to work with traumas that might have occurred in the past. More techniques on working with energy are given and you spend a good amount of time practicing.
This class is taught over six weekly Reiki classes. Each class is 90 minutes long.
In Reiki 2 class
- You are taught Reiki symbols and how and when to use them
- You become comfortable practicing Reiki on yourself and others
- You learn how to send Reiki to someone not physically present
- Learn more about theoretical and practical applications of energy healing
- Practice more advanced energy healing techniques
- Workbook binder with Reiki 2 materials to take home is included
Reiki 2 Schedule for 2018
- Starting Monday, February 12 at 6:00 pm (2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26) Register
- Starting Saturday, February 17 at 10:00 am in Wenham (2/17, 2/24, 3/10, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7) Register
Reiki Master Class
Reiki Master training is for those who have completed Reiki 2 and feel ready to continue with their education and growth. Reiki Master program is an intense course of study that takes you on a journey and brings you closer to what you were born to do in this world.
I am drawing on my love of living in a heart-space to compliment the Reiki Master training materials. Living from the heart becomes a natural extension of working with Reiki energy and the focus of the training will be not just learning how to work with Reiki, but also how to bring heart and love to all you do.
“This class came at just the right time for me to open my heart and trust my intuition. The last 6 months has given me a lot of personal/spiritual growth.” – Heather B.
Reiki Master training consists of 12 classes over the course of 6 months. We meet every other week for three hours. There is time for practice, as well as contemplation, learning and discovering new things and ideas. You will learn all you need to be able to offer Reiki in a professional setting. However, the class is also appropriate for those that wish to further their understanding of Reiki and connection to their heart space.
The class size is limited to 3 people. The tuition for Reiki Master training is $858 and it can be paid in monthly installments of $135 or bring a payment of $70 to every class (after $50 non-refundable deposit).
There is some flexibility in when we meet so if you can’t make one of the weekends, we will work around it. You need to be able to make most of the weekends and attendance at all of them is necessary to graduate.
“You are a very good teacher, very knowledgeable, well spoken. I will miss seeing you every other week.” – Bonnie B.
In this training we will be working with Love for no Reason book by Marci Schimoff. It will be provided at our first class.
The training is structured to follow the rise of Kundalini through the chakras. We start at the root and go up, up, up!
We will also touch on complimentary modalities like aromatherapy, working with natural stones, acupressure and auriculotherapy.
Classes are scheduled to start on Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 10:00am
Dates for 2017/18 Reiki Master classes are 9/10, 9/24, 10/8, 10/22, 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reiki Master Teacher Training
This is a step you need to take if you want to teach Reiki classes to others. This training is available as an apprenticeship. It is open only to my Reiki Master students. We will work one on one to get you ready to teach! We meet for private two hour classes to go over all the materials and information you need to teach.
Cost is $333 and includes three 2 hour private classes, and two Reiki shares. You will also be required to attend a Reiki share and then to lead one. If a student feels that more time is necessary to gain confidence, additional classes will be arranged at $60 an hour.